We pursue a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy and using natural products for home and personal care. We understand the impact we all have on this planet and the continuing decline of our waters, earth, flora and fauna; and while we know we cannot rewind the clock, we believe leaving a small footprint and supporting sustainability are crucial to preserve our world.
The raw materials for our health and beauty care products are grown without pesticides and are non-GMO, and involve much individual, personal efforts during the making. We carefully research and select our raw materials suppliers to provide only the best quality products to our customers. Our organic products are USDA-certified and the facilities be regularly inspected to meet our high quality standards.
We refrain from adding chemicals and preservatives to any of our products. Not only are they detrimental to the environment in their manufacturing as well as disposal, but they also are harmful to our health. We guarantee that what our label says is in our product, is all there is in it. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality health and beauty care products.
We believe satisfied customers are the only customers to have, and we stand behind this maxim with our 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
3. Collection of your personal information: We may offer certain information or products on this website which will require you to provide us with limited personal information about you (including, without limitation, your name and email address). You may decide not to provide your personal information to us, though we may not be able to provide you with access to such information or products. Access to some pages, such as our coupons page, may also be also tracked by Google.
5. Cookies: This website may utilize cookies and sessions to provide you with certain functionality. Cookies and sessions may be used to distinguish you as an specific user of this website. Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
6. Additional collection: We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned about such things as abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
7. Use: We may utilize your personal information to: provide you with the services and information that you have requested; provide you with information such as promotions and news whereas you agree to receive such information; verify your identity and assist you with retrieval of username or password; improve or update this website and our products; respond to your inquiries and communicate with you; and customize your website interface in accordance with your preferences.
9. Third party websites: This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed by them.
10. Right to access and request correction: It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please reach out to us through our Contact page. You may request access to your personal information that we hold. Where you make any such request: we may ask you to put your request in writing; in some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you; should we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision; where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.
Kandala and this website are providing information only. We do not provide specific medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care for any particular individual. If you have a medical emergency or have health questions with regard to a specific health issue, please contact a physician or other qualified health care provider. Under no circumstances should you regard anything you have seen or read on this website as the proper consultation, diagnosis and/or treatment for your particular issue.