Enjoy Aromatherapy with Diffuser Jewelry
Aromatherapy is the practice of utilizing essential oils with the goal to improve and alleviate physical and mental ailments and discomforts, and to enhance overall well-being.
Kandala is offering stainless steel bracelets as a means to enjoy essential oil aromatherapy through inhalation. All our aromatherapy locket bracelets and the bangles are made of hypo-allergenic 316L stainless steel. The lockets are 30 mm in diameter. The bangles are 60 mm in diameter (incl. the lockets). See below for technical data and use.
Tree of Life
Tree of Life Locket Bracelet – The tree of life motif is very popular and widely used in symbolism by many different cultures. Some of the many themes the tree of life represents are family, connectedness, rebirth, growth, strength, etc.
Butterfly locket bracelet – butterflies are a symbol of life and the soul. They represent change, hope and endurance. Butterflies are also often a symbol of joy and lightness of being. Not only is this a nice bracelet to wear, it also allows you to indulge in your favorite essential oil scents and benefit from the positive energy of aromatherapy.
Horse locket bracelet – the horse is a symbol of freedom, life energy, movement and good luck. If you love horses, this is a perfect bracelet to wear every day while enjoying your favorite essential oil scents.
Why Aromatherapy Jewelry?
Aromatherapy is based on the concept that the aromatic particles in the essential oils travel through our nasal canals to our brain and our blood stream and get transported throughout the body where they release their natural powers offering relief for many ailments and discomforts.
This aromatherapy locket bracelet allows you to diffuse essential oils and surround yourself with the soothing scents of your favorite essential oil.
Made of 316L hypo-allergenic stainless steel** this aromatherapy charm bracelet is durable and will not discolor, rust or tarnish from contact with the essential oils.
Each locket features two magnetic closures that keep the locket closed, so the essential oil infused felt pads do not fall out or leak onto skin or clothes.
Our bracelet has an advanced design featuring a hinge on one side of the locket, which secures the locket to the bracelet at all times. The locket will never fall off and get lost, or create a nuisance detaching from the bangle. On the other side of the locket, there is a loop that easily snaps into the hook on the bangle for convenient opening and closing.
Packaged in a beautiful card board box you can give to others as a nice gift or to store yourself at home.
Our locket pendants are very easy to use.
- Hold the locket on the eyelet that the necklace feeds through.
- Using your fingernail, lift the top of the locket at the small notch on the right side.
- Pick up your favorite color felt pad, and dribble 3-5 drops of the essential oil of your choice. The color pads can be used interchangeably, but ideally use the same oil for each pad. The pads can be washed and re-used – avoid rubbing them hard during cleaning – the felt material might disintegrate.
- Insert the essential oil infused pad into the locket. Push the felt pad down, if necessary, so it fits flush in the seat.
- Close the locket and slide it onto your wrist. Squeeze the oval of the bangle so the loop on the locket falls into the hook on the bangle to close the bracelet. Wear it all day where ever you go.
While the scents of the oil surround you for their intended purpose, they generally will not affect people around you. Use it at home, in your office, at school, while with friends.
Try our Essential Oil Blends, also available for purchase on Amazon:
- Kandala NIty Nite for deep, restful sleep
- Kandala Muscle Soothing for muscle and joint pain relief
- Kandala Immune Support to boost and strengthen your immune system
- Kandala Serenity for anxiety and stress relief
- Kandala Simple Joy to alleviate depression
- Kandala Joint Comfort to relief joint pains and stiffness often experienced with arthritis.
- Kandala Menopause Relief to alleviate hot flashes and night sweats
- Locket: made of high quality hypo-allergenic 316L surgical grade stainless steel, with magnetic closure.
- Felt pads which can be washed and reused.
- Packaged in a nice, beautiful gift box made of environmentally friendly cardboard.
Content & Specifications
- 1 x Stainless Steel Locket; 1.25” diameter (30 mm), 0.2” (5 mm) thick; weight: 0.6 oz (17 gr)
- 1 x Stainless Steel Bangle; 60 mm (2.4 inch) in diameter, entire weight with locket 1.2 oz (34 gr)
- 12 Multi-color Felt Pads; 22 mm diameter
- Packaged in a beautiful black cardboard jewelry box; 3.25” long x 3.25” wide x 1.25” high; weight: 2.6 oz (57 gr)
The Kandala Advantage
The terms “surgical steel” and “hypo-allergenic” do not have a legal definition but are commonly understood to not cause allergic reactions with contact. The 316L grade stainless steel is a conglomerate (alloy) of several metals including nickel.
The processing method to manufacture stainless steel is such that the nickel has a very strong bond to the other alloys, which means it does not leach out. This explains why this material is quite suitable and commonly used for dental implants, surgical implants, jewelry and many other applications that expose people to the metal.
The percentage of allergic reactions to stainless steel are very low, however, individuals with very severe nickel sensitivity should know that stainless steel does contain small amounts of nickel.